Why do we charge to recycle ewaste?
- The majority of the ewaste we receive has negative value, meaning we pay our downstream vendors to recycle it properly.
- All our employees (including those with disabilities) are paid real wages.
- There is a lot of work involved in sorting and dismantling ewaste so that it can be properly recycled.
- We comply with high environmental standards to keep our planet safe.
- We don't dump negative value items and only keep positive value items.
- We sanitize or shred all hard drives no matter what and don't charge you if want proof.
- We don’t receive government subsidies and keep revenue in Nebraska
- Because we want to stay in business to create more jobs